Global Forestry Data for the Economic Modeling of Land Use
Abstract*Chapter 3 of the forthcoming book "Economic Analysis of Land Use in Global Climate Change Policy," edited by Thomas W. Hertel, Steven Rose, and Richard S.J. Tol
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University in its series GTAP Working Papers with number 2602.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Note: GTAP Working Paper No. 41
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1145 Krannert Building, West Lafayette, IN 47907-1145
Phone: (765) 494-4267
Fax: 765 494-9176
Web page: http://www.gtap.agecon.purdue.edu/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-04-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-04-12 (Environmental Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melania Michetti & Ramiro Parrado, 2012.
"Improving Land-use Modelling within CGE to Assess Forest-based Mitigation Potential and Costs,"
2012.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michetti, Melania & Parrado, Ramiro, 2012. "Improving land-use modelling within CGE to assess forest-based mitigation potential and costs," Congress Papers 124380, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Michetti, Melania & Parrado, Ramiro, 2012. "Improving land-use modelling within CGE to assess forest-based mitigation potential and costs," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124887, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bouët, Antoine & Dimaranan, Betina V. & Valin, Hugo, 2010. "Modeling the global trade and environmental impacts of biofuel policies," IFPRI discussion papers 1018, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.