Analysis of Climate Policies with GDyn-E
AbstractThis paper documents GDyn-E CGE model developed for analysis of climate policies in dynamic GTAP framework. Description of the modeling framework is followed by a presentation of a simple application focused on emission leakage associated with a unilateral GHG abatement policy, analysis and decomposition of the emission leakage, and sensitivity analysis.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University in its series GTAP Technical Papers with number 4292.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
Note: GTAP Technical Paper No. 32
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1145 Krannert Building, West Lafayette, IN 47907-1145
Phone: (765) 494-4267
Fax: 765 494-9176
Web page: http://www.gtap.agecon.purdue.edu/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-10-25 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2013-10-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-10-25 (Environmental Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antimiani Alessandro & Valeria Costantini & Anil Markandya & Chiara Martini & Alessandro Palma & Maria Cristina Tommasino, 2014. "A dynamic CGE modelling approach for analyzing trade-offs in climate change policy options: the case of Green Climate Fund," SEEDS Working Papers 1614, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jun 2014.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.