GTAP-E: A Revised Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model
AbstractThe purpose of this memorandum is to document recent revisions to the energy environmental extension of the GTAP Model (GTAP-E) described in GTAP Technical Paper No.16 by Burniaux and Truong (2002). We revise the solution program, data, stored input and command files, and welfare decomposition program. The revisions are undertaken to improve the model's user friendliness, adapt it to a wider range of energy-environmental policy scenarios, and correct errors. A technical paper documenting the theoretical structure of GTAP-E is forthcoming.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University in its series GTAP Research Memoranda with number 2959.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Note: GTAP Research Memorandum No. 15
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1145 Krannert Building, West Lafayette, IN 47907-1145
Phone: (765) 494-4267
Fax: 765 494-9176
Web page: http://www.gtap.agecon.purdue.edu/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hertel, Thomas & Tyner, Wally & Birur, Dileep, 2008.
"Biofuels for all? Understanding the Global Impacts of Multinational Mandates,"
GTAP Working Papers
2809, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Tyner, Wallace E. & Birur, Dileep K., 2008. "Biofuels for all? Understanding the Global Impacts of Multinational Mandates," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6526, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Maria Berrittella & Filippo Alessandro Cimino, 2012. "The Carousel Value-added Tax Fraud in the European Emission Trading System," Working Papers 2012.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thaeripour, Farzad & Hertel, Thomas W. & Tyner, Wallace E. & Beckman, Jayson F. & Birur, Dileep K., 2008. "Biofuels and their By-Products: Global Economic and Environmental Implications," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6452, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Golub, Alla A. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Rose, Steven K. & Sohngen, Brent & Avetisyan, Misak, 2009. "The Relative Role of Land in Climate Policy," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49513, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alessandro Antimiani & Valeria Costantini & Chiara Martini & Luca Salvatici, 2011. "Cooperative and non-cooperative solutions to carbon leakage," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0136, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Hubert, Marie-Helene & Nostbakken, Linda, 2009.
"Fuel versus Food,"
2009-20, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Huppmann & Ruud Egging, 2014. "Market Power, Fuel Substitution and Infrastructure: A Large-Scale Equilibrium Model of Global Energy Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1370, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lee, Tsung-Chen & Chang, Young-Tae & Lee, Paul T.W., 2013. "Economy-wide impact analysis of a carbon tax on international container shipping," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 87-102.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.