Inefficient Social Expenditures In The Context Of Spatial Policy
AbstractNowadays, the issue of inefficient social expenditures is not just a local item of social policy, rather it comes as far as the macroeconomic level, being considered in discussions about sources of financing of the national long-term development strategy.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its series Working Papers with number 0075.
Length: 6 pages
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision: 2013
Russian economy; regional economy; social expenditure; social polic;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-12-15 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2013-12-15 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-12-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.