Production Macrostructure in Russia in 2011
AbstractThis paper deals with Russia’s marcoeconomic structure. The author analyzes major trends and drivers, major GDP characteristics, changes in GDP structure, production development and structure by type of economic activity.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its series Published Papers with number 44.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision: 2012
Publication status: Published in Russian Economy in 2011, Trends and Outlooks, issue 33
Russian economy; Russia’s GDP;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2012-10-27 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2012-10-27 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2012-10-27 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.