Russian Production Macrostructure in 2012
AbstractThis paper deals with Russia's production macrostructure in 2012. The author focuses on the post-crisis performance of the Russian economy, main characteristics of GDP utilization and changes in the GDP structure by source of income.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its series Published Papers with number 145.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision: 2013
Publication status: Published Paper Series
Russian economy; production macrostructure; GDP;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-09-28 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2013-09-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2013-09-28 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.