Russia’s Foreign Investments in 2010
AbstractThis paper deals with the flow of foreign investments in the Russian Federation
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its series Published Papers with number 125.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision: 2012
Publication status: Published in Russian Economy in 2010, Trends and Outlooks, Issue 32
Russian economy; foreign investments;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Capital; Investment; Capacity
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-01-07 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MAC-2013-01-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-01-07 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.