Economic Growth, Employment, and Decentralised Development in Sri Lanka
AbstractThis Working Paper describes the economic growth rate and patterns in Sri Lanka during the 1990s, showing the interrelationship between uneven sectorial growth and the unbalanced regional growth patterns.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universitat Zurich - Wirtschaftswissenschaftliches Institut in its series Papers with number 2000:11.
Length: 16 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Swizerland; University of Zurich, Economic Department, Raemistrasse 71 8006 Zurich, Switzerland. 25p.
Web page: http://www.oec.uzh.ch/
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMIC GROWTH ; EMPLOYMENT ; INVESTMENTS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.