A Labor-Income-Based Measure of the Value of Human Capital : An Application to the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Yale - Economic Growth Center in its series Papers with number 722.
Length: 61 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; YALE UNIVERSITY, ECONOMIC GROWTH CENTER, YALE STATION NEW-HAVEN CONNECTICUT 06520 U.S.A
Phone: (203) 432-3610
Fax: (203) 432-3898
Web page: http://www.econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/
More information through EDIRC
HUMAN RESOURCES; ECONOMIC MODELS;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Becker, 1999. "Gesamtwirtschaftlicher Stellenwert der Humankapitalproduktion im Hochschulbereich in Westdeutschland," Discussion Paper Series 187, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Pritchett, Lant, 1996. "Where has all the education gone?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1581, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.