Economic Preconditions for the Asian Regional Integration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Yale - Economic Growth Center in its series Papers with number 685.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; YALE UNIVERSITY, ECONOMIC GROWTH CENTER, YALE STATION NEW-HAVEN CONNECTICUT 06520 U.S.A
Phone: (203) 432-3610
Fax: (203) 432-3898
Web page: http://www.econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi & Kano, Takashi, 1997.
"International Price Linkage within a Region: The Case of East Asia,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 643-666, December.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi & Kano, Takashi, 1997. "International Price Linkage within a Region" The Case of East Asia," CIRJE F-Series 97-F-6, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1994. "American Regionalism and Global Free Trade," NBER Working Papers 4753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.