The Interactive Effects Of Mother'S Schooling And Unsupplemented Breastfeeding On Child Health
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Yale - Economic Growth Center in its series Papers with number 572.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; YALE UNIVERSITY, ECONOMIC GROWTH CENTER, YALE STATION NEW-HAVEN CONNECTICUT 06520 U.S.A
Phone: (203) 432-3610
Fax: (203) 432-3898
Web page: http://www.econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/
More information through EDIRC
health ; breast feeding;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael A. Boozer & Tom Maloney, 2001. "The Effects of Class Size on the Long Run Growth in Reading Abilities and Early Adult Outcomes in the Christchurch Health and Development Study," Working Papers 827, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Eren, Ozkan & Millimet, Daniel, 2005.
"Time to Learn? The Organizational Structure of Schools and Student Achievement,"
Departmental Working Papers
0506, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Ozkan Eren & Daniel Millimet, 2007. "Time to learn? The organizational structure of schools and student achievement," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 301-332, May.
- Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Mahjoub, Mohamed Badrane, 2006. "Estimation of Class-Size Effects, Using 'Maimonides' Rule': The Case of French Junior High Schools," CEPR Discussion Papers 5754, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Graddy, Kathryn & Stevens, Margaret, 2003. "The Impact of School Inputs on Student Performance: An Empirical Study of Private Schools in the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 3776, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin R. West & Ludger WöÂßmann, 2003.
"Which School Systems Sort Weaker Students into Smaller Classes? International Evidence,"
Kiel Working Papers
1145, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- West, Martin R. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2006. "Which school systems sort weaker students into smaller classes? International evidence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 944-968, December.
- Martin R. West & Ludger Woessmann, 2003. "Which School Systems Sort Weaker Students into Smaller Classes? International Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 1054, CESifo Group Munich.
- West, Martin R. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2003. "Which School Systems Sort Weaker Students into Smaller Classes? International Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 744, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ludger Wößmann & Martin R. West, 2002.
"Class-Size Effects in School Systems Around the World: Evidence from Between-Grade Variation in TIMSS,"
Kiel Working Papers
1099, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Wo[ss]mann, Ludger & West, Martin, 2006. "Class-size effects in school systems around the world: Evidence from between-grade variation in TIMSS," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 695-736, April.
- Woessmann, Ludger & West, Martin R., 2002. "Class-Size Effects in School Systems Around the World: Evidence from Between-Grade Variation in TIMSS," IZA Discussion Papers 485, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clapp, John M. & Nanda, Anupam & Ross, Stephen L., 2008.
"Which school attributes matter? The influence of school district performance and demographic composition on property values,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 451-466, March.
- John M. Clapp & Anupam Nanda & Stephen L. Ross, 2005. "Which School Attributes Matter? The Influence of School District Performance and Demographic Composition on Property Values," Working papers 2005-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Marte Rønning & Edvin Leuven & Hessel Oosterbeek, 2008.
"Quasi-experimental estimates of the effect of class size on achievement in Norway,"
Working Paper Series
9308, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Edwin Leuven & Hessel Oosterbeek & Marte Rønning, 2008. "Quasi-experimental Estimates of the Effect of Class Size on Achievement in Norway," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(4), pages 663-693, December.
- Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Rønning, Marte, 2008. "Quasi-Experimental Estimates of the Effect of Class Size on Achievement in Norway," IZA Discussion Papers 3474, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mason, Patrick, 2007. "Intergenerational mobility and interraical inequality:the return to family values," MPRA Paper 11327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margaret Stevens & Kathryn Graddy, 2003. "The Impact of School Inputs on Student Performance: An Empirical Study of Private Schools in the United Kingdom," Economics Series Working Papers 146, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ozkan Eren & Daniel J. Henderson, 2008.
"The impact of homework on student achievement,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 11(2), pages 326-348, 07.
- William Duncombe & John Yinger, 2011. "Making do: state constraints and local responses in California’s education finance system," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 337-368, June.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2005. "Causality, causality, causality: the view of education inputs and outputs from economics," Working Paper Series WP-05-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.