Cours d'eaux internationaux. Renforcer la cooperation et gerer les differends. Actes du seminaire de la Banque Mondiale
AbstractA number of developments transpired in recent years in the regime of international watercourses at the bilateral, regional, and international levels which promoted the idea of organizing a seminar to explore watercourses as a concept from both an intellectual and operational viewpoint. This report reflects the organization and design of that seminar held November 3-4, 1997. Part I deals with the regulatory framework for international watercourses. Part II examines the Bank policy for projects on international waterways. Part III explores the international watercourses and the environment. Part IV examines the conflict resolution of international watercourses.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Technical Papers in its series Papers with number 414.
Length: 224 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
EAU ; GESTION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.