Bibliography of Publications: Technical Department, Africa Region, July 1987 to April 1996
AbstractThis "Bibliography of Publications" of the Technical Department, Africa Region of the World Bank makes available a complete list of all formal and informal publications produced by the staff and consultants of the Africa Technical Department from July 1987 through April 1996. The publications cover the Technical Department's work in Africa in all sectors.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Technical Papers in its series Papers with number 329.
Length: 50 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
AFRICA; WORLD BANK;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O50 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
- O55 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.