Environmental Impact Assessment of Settlement and Development in the Upper Leraba Basin: Burkina Faso, Cote d'Ivoire, and Mali
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Technical Papers in its series Papers with number 302.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
ENVIRONMENT; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT; DEMOGRAPHY; DEVELOPING COUNTRIES; AFRICA;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.