Statutory Intervention in Agricultural Marketing. A New Zealand Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Technical Papers in its series Papers with number 283.
Length: 64 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buguk, Cumhur & Brorsen, B. Wade, 2001. "Seller And Buyer Satisfaction And Participation In Turkey'S Wheat Exchanges," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36118, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Narayan, Prakash & Rutherford, William, 2012. "An Evaluation of Compulsory Levy Frameworks for the Provision of Industry-good Goods and Services: A New Zealand Case Study," 2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand 136050, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.