Managing the Quality of Health Care in Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Technical Papers in its series Papers with number 258.
Length: 80 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
HEALTH; DEVELOPING COUNTRIES; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2003. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health services: does quality matter?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Juan José Díaz & Miguel Jaramillo, 2009. "El impacto de PARSalud sobre la calidad de la atención de salud materna entre la población indígena," IDB Publications 8396, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2004. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health," Development and Comp Systems 0409058, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.