Profits From Self-Employment - A Case Study Of Cote D'Ivoire
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Living Standards Measurement in its series Papers with number 43.
Length: 64 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
developing countries ; self-employed ; econometrics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2010.
"Dynamique des profits des micro-entreprises urbaines et genre à Madagascar. Une approche de régressions quantiles,"
Documents de travail
151, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2010. "Dynamique des profits des micro-entreprises urbaines et genre à Madagascar. Une approche de régressions quantiles," Working Papers hal-00616788, HAL.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 1995. "Le secteur informel urbain et l'informalisation du travail en Afrique subsaharienne : rhétoriques et réalités - Le cas de la Côte d'Ivoire," Documents de travail 05, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Peter Lanjouw & Abusaleh Shariff & Dil Bahadur Rahut, 2007. "Rural Non-Farm Employment in India: Access, Income, Farm, Poverty Impact," Working Papers id:913, eSocialSciences.
- Lisa Daniels, 2001. "Testing alternative measures of microenterprise profits and net worth," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 599-614.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.