A Guide to Living Standards Measurement Study Surveys and their Data Sets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Living Standards Measurement in its series Papers with number 120.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
DATA; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2000. "Nicaragua : Ex-Post Impact Evaluation of the Emergency Social Investment Fund," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14956, The World Bank.
- Pushkar Maitra & Ranjan Ray, 2002.
"The Joint Estimation of Child Participation in Schooling and Employment: Comparative Evidence from Three Continents,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 41-62.
- Pushkar Maitra & Ranjan Ray, 2000. "The Joint Estimation of Child Participation in Schooling and Employment: Comparative Evidence from Three Continents," ASARC Working Papers 2000-04, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Maitra, P. & Ray, R., 2000. "The Joint Estimation of Child Participation in Schooling and Employement: Comparative Evidence from Three Continents," Papers 2000-08, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Zuniga Gonzalez, Carlos Alberto, 2010.
"Comparisons of LSMS-ISA data collection and dissemination efforts in Central America,"
90751, Agecon Search.
- Zuniga Gonzalez, Carlos Alberto, 2010. "Comparisons of LSMS-ISA data collection and dissemination efforts in Central America," MPRA Paper 49350, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2011.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Haddad, Lawrence James & Peña, Christine, 2001.
"Are women overrepresented among the poor?,"
115, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ray, Ranjan, 1999. "How child labor and child schooling interact with adult labor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2179, The World Bank.
- Pushkar Maitra & Ranjan Ray, 2006. "Household expenditure patterns and resource pooling: evidence of changes in post-apartheid South Africa," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 325-347, December.
- De Herdt, Tom, 2004. "Comment mesurer la pauvreté? Une déconstruction méthodologique de l’évolution de la pauvreté monétaire à Kisenso (Kinshasa RDC), 1997-2002," IOB Discussion Papers 2004.06, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Escobal, Javier, 2001. "The Determinants of Nonfarm Income Diversification in Rural Peru," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 497-508, March.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Tepic, Sladjana, 2007. "Can poor consumers pay for energy and water? An affordability analysis for transition countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1038-1049, February.
- Ray, Ranjan, 2000. "Child Labor, Child Schooling, and Their Interaction with Adult Labor: Empirical Evidence for Peru and Pakistan," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 347-67, May.
- Steckel, Richard H., 2009.
"Heights and human welfare: Recent developments and new directions,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Richard H. Steckel, 2008. "Heights and Human Welfare: Recent Developments and New Directions," NBER Working Papers 14536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pradhan, Menno & Ravallion, Martin, 1998. "Measuring poverty using qualitative perceptions of welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2011, The World Bank.
- Ceema Zahra Namazie, 2002. "Early Evidence of Welfare Changes in the Kyrgyz Republic: Have Things Got Worse with Reforms?," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 63, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- MacIsaac, Donna & Rama, Martin, 1997. "Do labor market regulations affect labor earnings in Ecuador?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1717, The World Bank.
- Antonio J. Trujillo & Dawn C. McCalla, 2004. "Are Colombian sickness funds cream skimming enrollees? An analysis with suggestions for policy improvement," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 873-888.
- Ranjan Ray, 2000. "Poverty and expenditure pattern of households in Pakistan and South Africa: a comparative study," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 241-256.
- Sonia Laszlo & Eric Santor, 2004. "Internal Migration and Borrowing Constraints: Evidence from Peru," Development and Comp Systems 0411022, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.