Agriculture Trade Liberalization in a New Trade Round. Perspectives of Developing Countries and Transition Economies
AbstractThis discussion paper contains seven studies, designed to a) review, and assess the impact of the implementation of the Uruguay Round (UR) Agreement on Agriculture, and, b) to analyze the key issues, interests, and options for developing countries in the new World Trade Organization's (WTO) round of multilateral trade negotiations in agriculture.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 418.
Length: 157 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
FREE TRADE ; AGRICULTURE ; DEVELOPING COUNTRIES;
Other versions of this item:
- Merlinda Ingco & L. Alan Winters, 2001. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization in a New Trade Round : Perspectives of Developing Countries and Transition Economies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13863, March.
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.