Evolution of Agricultural Services in Sub-Saharan Africa
AbstractThis paper traces the evolution of Workd Bank support to agricultural services, particularly extension and research, in Sub-Saharan Africa from the early 1970s to the present.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 390.
Length: 117 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
AGRICULTURE ; AFRICA ; RURAL DEVELOPMENT ; RESEARCH;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- O55 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.