Evolution of Agricultural Services in Sub-Saharan Africa
AbstractThis paper traces the evolution of Workd Bank support to agricultural services, particularly extension and research, in Sub-Saharan Africa from the early 1970s to the present.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 390.
Length: 117 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
AGRICULTURE ; AFRICA ; RURAL DEVELOPMENT ; RESEARCH;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- O55 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.