Uganda's AIDS Crisis. Its Implications for Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 298.
Length: 90 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
HEALTH; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Production
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Lule & Markus Haacker, 2012. "The Fiscal Dimension of HIV/AIDS in Botswana, South Africa, Swaziland, and Uganda," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2382, 5.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.