The Contributions of Infrastructure to Economic Development, A review of Experience and Policy Implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 213.
Length: 47 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2008. "Infrastructure, Growth And Human Development In Kerala," MPRA Paper 7017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Farvacque-Vitkovic & Lucien Godin & Hugues Leroux & Florence Verdet & Roberto Chavez, 2005. "Street Addressing and the Management of Cities," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7342.
- Boarnet, Marlon G., 1995. "The Economic Effects of Highway Congestion," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6tk2m53k, University of California Transportation Center.
- Randolph, Susan & Bogetic, Zeljko & Hefley, Dennis, 1996. "Determinants of public expenditure on infrastructure : transportation and communication," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1661, The World Bank.
- Wang, Hua & Lall, Somik, 1999. "Valuing water for Chinese industries : a marginal productivity assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2236, The World Bank.
- Boarnet, Marlon G., 1995. "Highways and Economic Productivity: Interpreting Recent Evidence," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4g79984s, University of California Transportation Center.
- Schweickert, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1996. "Finanzpolitik im Aufholprozeß : Lehren aus Europa, Lateinamerika und Asien," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1689, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fan, Shenggen & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2004.
"Road development, economic growth, and poverty reduction in China,"
DSGD discussion papers
12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fan, Shenggen & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2005. "Road development, economic growth, and poverty reduction in China:," Research reports 138, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Brown, Teresa & McEvoy, Fiona & Ward, John, 2011. "Aggregates in England—Economic contribution and environmental cost of indigenous supply," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 295-303.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2006. "IIRSA Economic Fundamentals," IDB Publications 9201, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Amanda Driver & Joao Gabriel de Barros, 2000. "The impact of the Maputo Development Corridor on freight flows: an initial investigation," Working Papers 00038, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Jean-Christophe Dumont & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2000. "L'impact des infrastructures publiques sur la compétitivité et la croissance : une analyse en EGC appliquée au Sénégal," Working Papers DT/2000/08, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Steinbuks, J. & Foster, V., 2010. "When do firms generate? Evidence on in-house electricity supply in Africa," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 505-514, May.
- World Bank, 2001. "Brazil - Attacking Brazil's Poverty : A Poverty Report with a Focus on Urban Poverty Reduction Policies (Vol. 2 of 2) - Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15501, The World Bank.
- Torres Preciado, Víctor Hugo & Polanco Gaytán, Mayrén & Manzanares Rivera, José Luis, 2010.
"Diferencias en el ingreso per cápita regional e infraestructura de transporte en México
[Differences in per capita regional income and transport infrastructure in Mexico]," MPRA Paper 28081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bayes, Abdul, 2001. "Infrastructure and rural development: insights from a Grameen Bank village phone initiative in Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 261-272, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.