Successful Rural Finance Institutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 150.
Length: 120 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
policy making ; subsidies ; agriculture ; banks;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. A. Baqui Khalily, 2004. "Quantitative approach to impact analysis of microfinance programmes in Bangladesh-what have we learned?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 331-353.
- Mark Schreiner & Jacob Yaron, 2001. "Development Finance Institutions : Measuring Their Subsidy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13983.
- Francisco, Manuela & Mascaro, Yira & Mendoza, Juan Carlos & Yaron, Jacob, 2008. "Measuring the performance and achievement of social objectives of development finance institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4506, The World Bank.
- van Greuning, Hennie & Gallardo, Joselito & Randhawa, Bikki, 1999. "A framework for regulating microfinance institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2061, The World Bank.
- Seemi Waheed, 2001. "Analysis of Issues on Micro Credit—The Case of Two Villages in Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 723-750.
- Jain, Pankaj S., 1996. "Managing credit for the rural poor: Lessons from the Grameen Bank," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 79-89, January.
- Johannes Fedderke & Robert Klitgaard & Kamil Akramov, 2011. "Heterogeneity Happens: How Rights Matter in Economic Development," Working Papers 220, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Dlamini, Menzie S., 2012. "The effect of subsidies on the performance and sustainability of microfinance institutions in sub-Saharan Africa," Research Theses 134487, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Richard L Meyer, 2009. "Track Record of Financial Institutions in Assisting the Poor in Asia," Working Papers id:2284, eSocialSciences.
- Robert M. Townsend & Jacob Yaron, 2001. "The credit risk-contingency system of an Asian development bank," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 31-48.
- Schreiner, Mark, 1997. "Ways Donors Can Help The Evolution Of Sustainable Microfinance Organizations," Economics and Sociology Occasional Papers 28327, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
- Bundervoet, Tom, 2010. "Assets, Activity Choices, and Civil War: Evidence from Burundi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 955-965, July.
- Rodrigo A. Chaves & Susana Sanchez & Saul Schor & Emil Tesliuc, 2001. "Financial Markets, Credit Constraints, and Investment in Rural Romania," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13893.
- Sana Ben Abdessalem Kacem & Sonia Ghorbel Zouari, 2013. "The determinants of access to financial services for micro-credit associations: Application on Tunisian case," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 031-046.
- Ravicz, R. Marisol, 1998. "Searching for sustainable microfinance : a review of five Indonesian initiatives," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1878, The World Bank.
- Yaron, Jacob & Benjamin, McDonald & Charitonenko, Stephanie, 1998. "Promoting Efficient Rural Financial Intermediation," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 147-70, August.
- Zeller, Manfred, 1994. "Determinants of credit rationing," FCND discussion papers 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.