A STrategy for Fisheries Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 135.
Length: 88 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
production ; prices ; agriculture ; policy making;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1995.
"International Trade and Open Access Renewable Resources: The Small Open Economy Case,"
NBER Working Papers
5021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997. "International Trade and Open-Access Renewable Resources: The Small Open Economy Case," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 526-52, August.
- Squires, Dale & Grafton, R. Quentin, 1998. "Where the Land Meets The Sea: Integrated Sustainable Fisheries Development and Artisanal Fishing," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt93d6156d, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Andy Thorpe & Chris Reid & Raymon Van Anrooy & Cecile Brugere & Denis Becker, 2006. "Poverty reduction strategy papers and the fisheries sector: an opportunity forgone?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 489-517.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.