Social security in Latin America: issues and options for World Bank
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 110.
Length: 99 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
management ; efficiency ; investments;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1998.
"The Chilean Pension Reform: A Pioneering Program,"
in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 33-62
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1996. "Public Sector Deficits and Macroeconomic Stability in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 5407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barr, Nicholas, 1993. "Income transfers in Russia : problems and some policy directions," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1995. "Public sector deficits and macroeconomic stability in developing economies," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 307-373.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1994. "Trade and Industrial Policy Reform in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 4772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.