Volatility in the Nikkei Stock Market Index; Causes and International Transmission
AbstractThis paper uses low frequency end-monthly data on the Nikkei stock market index and business cycle variables in Japan to examine the important determinants of variations in the volatility in the Nikkei stock market index.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology in its series Papers with number e9601.
Length: 27 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN SYDNEY,(MACARTHUR), SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY, CAMPBELTOWN NSW 2560 AUSTRALIA.
Web page: http://www.uws.edu.au/sob
More information through EDIRC
STOCK MARKET; CAPITAL MARKET;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.