Stock Market Response to Unexpected Macroeconomic News: The Australian Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology in its series Papers with number e9308.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN SYDNEY,(MACARTHUR), SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY, CAMPBELTOWN NSW 2560 AUSTRALIA.
Web page: http://www.uws.edu.au/sob
More information through EDIRC
stock market ; economic policy;
Other versions of this item:
- Sadeghi, M., 1993. "Stock Markets Response to Unexpected Macroeconomic News: The Australian Evidence," Papers e9321, Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. D. Mckenzie & R. D. Brooks, 2003. "The role of information in Hong Kong individual stock futures trading," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 123-131.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.