Order and Inference in Quanlitative Response Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics at the University of Washington in its series Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington with number 93-12.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
economic models ; econometrics;
Other versions of this item:
- Pollak, R.A. & Vela, F. & Crawford, D.L., 1993. "Order and Inference in Quanlitative Response Models," Working Papers 93-12, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tayyeb Shabbir, 1993. "Multinomial Logit Model of Occupational Choice: A Latent Variable Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 687-698.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.