Bargaining in Families
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics at the University of Washington in its series Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington with number 0065.
Date of creation: Jul 1998
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine T. Kenney & Sara McLanahan, 2002. "Are Cohabiting Relationships More Violent than Marriages?," JCPR Working Papers 265, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Deborah Levison, 2000. "Children as Economic Agents," Feminist Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 125-134.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.