R&D, Inter-Industry and International SPillovers of Technology and the total Factor Productivity Growth of Manufacturing Industries in Canada, 1974-1989
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Quebec a Montreal - C.R.E.D.I.T. in its series Papers with number 95-01.
Length: 36 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Universite du Quebec a Montreal(U.Q.A.M.), Centre interuniversitaire sur la science et la technologie (CIRST). C.P. 8888, Succ. A, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3C 3P8
technology ; industry;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2009.
"Measuring the Returns to R&D,"
NBER Working Papers
15622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-02, CIRANO.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," MERIT Working Papers 006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.