R&D, Inter-Industry and International SPillovers of Technology and the total Factor Productivity Growth of Manufacturing Industries in Canada, 1974-1989
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Quebec a Montreal - C.R.E.D.I.T. in its series Papers with number 95-01.
Length: 36 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Universite du Quebec a Montreal(U.Q.A.M.), Centre interuniversitaire sur la science et la technologie (CIRST). C.P. 8888, Succ. A, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3C 3P8
technology ; industry;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2010.
"Measuring the Returns to R&D,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2009. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," NBER Working Papers 15622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," MERIT Working Papers 006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.