Inequality and Mobility of Wealth in Sweden 1983/84 - 1992/93
AbstractUsing longitudinal data which include real estate wealth, financial assets, as well as consumer durables, changes in the distribution of wealth in Sweden are related to major changes in asset prices and in incentives to hold various assets in the 1980s and the beginning of the 1990s. The authors' analysis of the mobility of wealth indicates that decile mobility is higher in Sweden than in the United States while the analysis of who is gaining and who is loosing shows results similar to those of previous studies. Copyright 1998 by The International Association for Research in Income and Wealth.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Uppsala - Working Paper Series in its series Papers with number 21.
Length: 37 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UPPSALA UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, S-751 20 UPPSALA SWEDEN.
Phone: + 46 18 471 25 00
Fax: + 46 18 471 14 78
Web page: http://www.nek.uu.se/
More information through EDIRC
WEALTH; SWEDEN; SOCIAL JUSTICE;
Other versions of this item:
- Bager-Sjogren, Lars & Klevmarken, N Anders, 1998. "Inequality and Mobility of Wealth in Sweden 1983/84-1992/93," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(4), pages 473-95, December.
- Bager-Sjögren, Lars & Klevmarken, N. Anders, 1997. "Inequality and Mobility of Wealth in Sweden 1983/84 - 1992/93," Working Paper Series 1997:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ohlsson, Henry & Roine, Jesper & Waldenstrom, Daniel, 2006.
"Long-Run Changes in the Concentration of Wealth: An Overview of Recent Findings,"
Working Paper Series
RP2006/103, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Waldenström, Daniel & Ohlsson, Henry & Roine, Jesper, 2007. "Long-Run Changes in the Concentration of Wealth: An Overview of Recent Findings," Working Paper Series 699, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Hallberg, Daniel, 2003. "A Description of Routes out of the Labor Force for Workers in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2003:23, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.