Lags in the Effects of labor Market Policy - an Empirical Analysis of Job Creation Measures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Uppsala - Working Paper Series in its series Papers with number 1991y.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UPPSALA UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, S-751 20 UPPSALA SWEDEN.
Phone: + 46 18 471 25 00
Fax: + 46 18 471 14 78
Web page: http://www.nek.uu.se/
More information through EDIRC
labour market ; employment;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lundin, Martin & Skedinger, Per, 2006.
"Decentralisation of active labour market policy: The case of Swedish local employment service committees,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(4-5), pages 775-798, May.
- Lundin, Martin & Skedinger, Per, 2000. "Decentralisation of active labour market policy: The case of Swedish local employment service committees," Working Paper Series 2000:6, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Skedinger, Per & Lundin, Martin, 2000. "Decentralisation of Active Labour Market Policy: The Case of Swedish Local Employment Service Committees," Working Paper Series 537, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.