Male Labour Supply in Sweden : Are Incentives Important?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Uppsala - Working Paper Series in its series Papers with number 12.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UPPSALA UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, S-751 20 UPPSALA SWEDEN.
Phone: + 46 18 471 25 00
Fax: + 46 18 471 14 78
Web page: http://www.nek.uu.se/
More information through EDIRC
LABOUR MARKET; EVALUATION; ECONOMIC REFORM;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blomquist, Soren & Eklof, Matias & Newey, Whitney, 2001.
"Tax reform evaluation using non-parametric methods: Sweden 1980-1991,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 543-568, March.
- Blomquist, Sören & Eklöf, Matias & Newey, Whitney, 1997. "Tax Reform Evaluation Using Nonparametric Methods: Sweden 1980 - 1991," Working Paper Series 1997:29, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Soren Blomquist & Matias Eklof & Whitney Newey, 1998. "Tax Reform Evaluation Using Nonparametric Methods: Sweden 1980 - 1991," NBER Working Papers 6759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blomquist, S. & Eklof, M. & Newey, W., 1997. "Tax Reform Evaluation Using Nonparametric Methods: Sweden 1980-1991," Papers 1997-29, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Blomquist, S. & Newey, W., 1997.
"Nonparametric Estimation of Labor Supply Functions Generated by Piece Wise Linear Budget Constraints,"
1997-24, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Blomquist, Sören & Newey, Whitney, 1997. "Nonparametric Estimation of Labor Supply Functions Generated by Piece Wise Linear Budget Constraints," Working Paper Series 1997:24, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Selén, Jan, 2002. "Taxable Income Responses to Tax Changes - A Panel Analysis of the 1990/91 Swedish Reform," Working Paper Series 177, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Costas Meghir & David Phillips, 2008.
"Labour supply and taxes,"
IFS Working Papers
W08/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Johan Willner & Lena Granqvist, 2002. "The Impact on Efficiency and Distribution of a Base-Broadening and Rate-Reducing Tax Reform," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 273-294, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.