Irish Macroeconomic Performance Under Different Exchange Rate Regimes
AbstractIreland has experienced six major changes in exchange rate regimes over the period 1797 to today. This paper provides an historical perspective on this experience.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University College Cork - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 96-7.
Length: 50 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Ireland; University College Cork, Department of Economics, Cork Ireland
Web page: http://www.ucc.ie/ucc/depts/economics/
More information through EDIRC
MACROECONOMICS; EXCHANGE RATE; IRELAND; EUROPE; ECONOMIC INTEGRATION; INTERNATIONAL FINANCE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.