Cointegration, Causality and the Aggregate Exports-Output Relationship: Ireland, 1953-1993
AbstractDespite the theoretical relationships proposed regarding exports and output, recent empirical research has found no conclusive support for a causal relationship between exports and output. This paper examines the causal relationship between exports and output using Irish data.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University College Cork - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 96-2.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Ireland; University College Cork, Department of Economics, Cork Ireland
Web page: http://www.ucc.ie/ucc/depts/economics/
More information through EDIRC
EXPORTS; TRADE; INTERNATIONAL FINANCE; IRELAND;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.