Competition in Legal Services: A Study of the Irish Conveyancing Market
AbstractUsing an original data set, the market for legal services in Ireland and the current regulatory situation is analysed. The extent of competition in this market is examined with particular reference to conveyancing fees. Special attention is given to assessing the impact of the regulatory regime on fee levels.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University College Cork - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 96-1.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Ireland; University College Cork, Department of Economics, Cork Ireland
Web page: http://www.ucc.ie/ucc/depts/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.