Core Implementation in Modified Strong and Coalition Proof Nash Equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9228.
Length: 11 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
economic equilibrium ; economic models;
Other versions of this item:
- Borm, P.E.M. & Otten, G.J.M. & Peters, H.J.M., 1992. "Core implementation in modified strong and coalition proof Nash equilibria," Discussion Paper 1992-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Borm, P. & Otten, G.-J. & Peters, H., 1992. "Core implementation in modified strong and coalition proof Nash equilibria," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12283, Maastricht University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.