The Range of Equilibria, Inflation Targeting and the Non-Inflationary Expansion
AbstractThis paper shows how using inflation targeting to set monetary policy can facilitate a non-inflationary expansion, that is a permanent increase in aggregate activity without causing an increase in the rate of inflation.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tasmania - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 2001-11.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF TASMANIA, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, HOBART TASMANIA 7001 AUSTRALIA.
Phone: +61 3 6226 7672
Fax: +61 3 6226 7587
Web page: http://www.utas.edu.au/economics-finance/
More information through EDIRC
INFLATION ; MONETARY POLICY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.