International Poverty Comparisons on Unit Record Data of Developing and Developed Countries
AbstractCross country poverty comparisons on unit records have rarely, involved bothy developing and developed countries. The present study attempts to fill this gap by comparing poverty across fourteen nations with diverse economic and demograhpic characteristics and at vastly different stages of economic development.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tasmania - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 2000-1.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF TASMANIA, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, HOBART TASMANIA 7001 AUSTRALIA.
Phone: +61 3 6226 7672
Fax: +61 3 6226 7587
Web page: http://www.utas.edu.au/economics-finance/
More information through EDIRC
HOUSEHOLD ; POVERTY ; DEVELOPING COUNTRIES;
Other versions of this item:
- Lancaster, Geoffrey & Ray, Ranjan, 2002. "International Poverty Comparisons on Unit Record Data of Developing and Developed Countries," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 129-39, June.
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- O57 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gazeley, Ian & Newell, Andrew T., 2007.
"Poverty in Britain in 1904: An Early Social Survey Rediscovered,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3046, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ian Gazeley & Andrew Newell, 2007. "Poverty In Britain In 1904: An Early Social Survey Rediscovered," PRUS Working Papers 38, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.