Inflation in Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes: The Recent Portuguese Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Stockholm - International Economic Studies in its series Papers with number 517.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF STOCKHOLM, INSTITUTE FOR INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC STUDIES, S- 106 91 STOCKHOLM SWEDEN.
Web page: http://www.iies.su.se/
More information through EDIRC
inflation ; exchange rate ; financial policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Razin, A., 1993.
"The Dynamic-Optimizing Approach to the Current Account: Theory and Evidence,"
2-93, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Assaf Razin, 1995. "The Dynamic-Optimizing Approach to the Current Account: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ángel Estrada & J. David López-Salido, 2002.
"Understanding Spanish dual inflation,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers
0205, Banco de Espa�a.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.