Competition, Long Run Contracts and Internal Inefficiencies in Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Stockholm - International Economic Studies in its series Papers with number 506.
Length: 41 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF STOCKHOLM, INSTITUTE FOR INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC STUDIES, S- 106 91 STOCKHOLM SWEDEN.
Web page: http://www.iies.su.se/
More information through EDIRC
competition ; contracts ; enterprises;
Other versions of this item:
- Horn, Henrik & Lang, Harald & Lundgren, Stefan, 1994. "Competition, long run contracts and internal inefficiencies in firms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 213-233, February.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stennek, J., 1995.
"Competition Reduces X-Inefficiency - A Note on a Limited Liability Mechanism,"
599, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Stennek, Johan, 1997. "Competition Reduces X-Inefficiency - A note on a Limited Liability Mechanism," Seminar Papers 599, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Stennek, J., 1995. "Competition Reduces X-Inefficiency : A Note on a Limited Liability Mechanism," Discussion Paper 1995-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2009.
"Capital control, debt financing and innovative activity,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/205842, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2009. "Capital control, debt financing and innovative activity," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 372-383, August.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2004. "Capital Control, Debt Financing and Innovative Activity," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-75, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Graziano, Clara & Parigi, Bruno M., 1998. "Do managers work harder in competitive industries?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 489-498, March.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Sanchis, Amparo, 1998.
"A Bargaining Model of Farrell Inefficiency,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1902, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahmed Ennasri, 2010. "Incitations Managériales et Concurrence : Synthèse de la Littérature," Studies and Syntheses 10-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2010.
- Stennek, Johan, 2000. "Competition increases x-efficiency: A limited liability mechanism," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 1727-1744, October.
- Kraft, Kornelius & Niederprum, Antonia, 1999. "Determinants of management compensation with risk-averse agents and dispersed ownership of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 17-27, September.
- Varian, Hal R., 1995. "Entry and cost reduction," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 399-410, November.
- Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Tournas, Yanni, 2000. "In-House Competition, Organizational Slack and the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 2557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bijl, P.W.J. de, 1995. "Strategic delegation of responsibility in competing firms," Discussion Paper 1995-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Erkki Koskela & Rune Stenbacka, 2000. "Agency Cost of Debt and Lending Market Competition: Is there a Relationship?," CESifo Working Paper Series 274, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ahmed Ennasri & Marc Willinger, 2011. "Managerial incentives under competitive pressure: Experimental investigation," Working Papers 11-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2011.
- Koeke, J. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2002. "Does Good Corporate Governance Lead to Stronger Productivity Growth?," Discussion Paper 2002-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.