Effects Of The Mfa On Developing Countries' Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Stockholm - International Economic Studies in its series Papers with number 449.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF STOCKHOLM, INSTITUTE FOR INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC STUDIES, S- 106 91 STOCKHOLM SWEDEN.
Web page: http://www.iies.su.se/
More information through EDIRC
developing countries ; international trade ; textile industry;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Austria, Myrna S., 1996. "The Effects of the MFA Phase Out on the Philippine Garments and Textiles Industries," Discussion Papers DP 1996-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Carl Hamilton, 1989. "The political economy of transient “New” protectionism," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 522-546, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.