Degeneracy in Data Envelopment Analysis
AbstractThis paper explores the existence of multiple solutions in the ratio formulation of Data Envelopment Analysis, and the related problem of degeneracy in its envelope formulation. It is argued that the envelope formulation is inherently degenerate.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Southampton - Department of Accounting and Management Science in its series Papers with number 01-171.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Southampton, Department of Accounting & Mangement Science, Southampton S09 5NH UK.
Phone: 44 0173 592537/592555
Fax: 44 0173 593858
Web page: http://www.soton.ac.uk/~econweb/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.