The Development of Shared Beliefs and Its Role during the Strategic Decision Process
AbstractWhen organisational members work on strategy development shared sets of beliefs influence the strategic decision process and, thus, can influence the performance of an organisation. The relationship between the development of shared sets of belief and the strategic decision process has not yet been explored empirically.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Southampton - Department of Accounting and Management Science in its series Papers with number 00-167.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Southampton, Department of Accounting & Mangement Science, Southampton S09 5NH UK.
Phone: 44 0173 592537/592555
Fax: 44 0173 593858
Web page: http://www.soton.ac.uk/~econweb/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.