A Fortran Program For Time-Varying Linear Regression Via Flexible Least Squares
AbstractA Fortran implementation for the "Flexible Least Squares" (FLS) method for time-varying linear regression (FLS-TVLR) is discussed. The latest Fortran implementation for FLS-TVLR, along with tutorials and research publications, can be accessed here: http://www.econ.iastate.edu/tesfatsi/flshome.htm
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Southern California - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number m8730.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, UNIVERSITY PARK LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA 90089-0152 U.S.A.
Phone: (213) 740-8335
Fax: (213) 740-8543
Web page: http://www.usc.edu/dept/LAS/economics/
More information through EDIRC
econometrics ; computer programmes;
Other versions of this item:
- Kalaba, Robert & Rasakhoo, Nima & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1989. "A FORTRAN program for time-varying linear regression via flexible least squares," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 291-309, February.
- Kalaba, Robert E. & Rasakhoo, N. & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1989. "A Fortran Program for Time-Varying Linear Regression Via Flexible Least Squares," Staff General Research Papers 11195, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kalaba, Robert & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1996.
"A multicriteria approach to model specification and estimation,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 193-214, February.
- Kalaba, Robert E. & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1996. "A Multicriteria Approach to Model Specification and Estimation," Staff General Research Papers 1684, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Kalaba & Leigh Tesfatsion, 1995. "A Multicriteria Approach to Model Specification and Estimation," Econometrics 9501001, EconWPA.
- Nuno Cassola & Claudio Morana, 2007.
"Comovements in Volatility in the Euro Money Market,"
ICER Working Papers
7-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Cassola, Nuno & Morana, Claudio, 2010. "Comovements in volatility in the euro money market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 525-539, April.
- Cassola, Nuno & Morana, Claudio, 2006. "Comovements in volatility in the euro money market," Working Paper Series 0703, European Central Bank.
- Morana, Claudio, 2006. "A small scale macroeconometric model for the Euro-12 area," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 391-426, May.
- Zsuzsanna Zsibók & Balázs Varga, 2012. "Inflation Persistence in Hungary: a Spatial Analysis," Working Papers 1203, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Zsolt Darvas & Balázs Varga, 2012. "Uncovering Time-Varying Parameters with the Kalman-Filter and the Flexible Least Squares: a Monte Carlo Study," Working Papers 1204, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- He, Ling T., 2005. "Instability and predictability of factor betas of industrial stocks: The Flexible Least Squares solutions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-5), pages 619-640, September.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut & Herwartz, Helmut, 1996. "Specification of varying coefficient time series models via generalized flexible least squares," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 261-290, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.