A Survey of Recente Empirical Tests of the Purchasing Power Parity Hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Roma "la Sapienza" - Scienze Economiche in its series Papers with number 1.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universita Degli Studi Di Roma "La Sapienza", Dipartimento Di Scienze Economiche, Via Nomentana 41, 00161 Roma , Italy.
More information through EDIRC
economic equilibrium ; exchange rate;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Froot, Kenneth A. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1995.
"Perspectives on PPP and long-run real exchange rates,"
Handbook of International Economics,
in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 32, pages 1647-1688
- Kenneth A. Froot & Kenneth Rogoff, 1994. "Perspectives on PPP and Long-Run Real Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 4952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ken Froot & Kenneth Rogoff, . "Perspectives on PPP and Long-Run Real Exchange Rates," Working Paper 32027, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Geoffrey M. B. Tootell, 1992. "Purchasing power parity within the United States," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 15-24.
- Diego Nocetti, 2006. "Central bank´s value at risk and financial crises: An application to the 2001 Argentine crisis," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 381-402, November.
- Almekinders, G.J., 1993. "Theories on the scope for foreign exchange market intervention," Discussion Paper 1993-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.