Australia: Selected Issues and Stistical Appendix
AbstractThis Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix report on Australia was prepared by a staff team of the International Monetary Fund as backgrownd documentation for the periodic consultation with Australia. The paper presents details about consumption; labour market; monetary policy; the impact of Asian Crisis and the Japanese Downtrun on Australia.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Rochester, Business - Managerial Economics Research Center in its series Papers with number 99/1.
Length: 88 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER, MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS RESEARCH CENTER, WILLIAM E. SIMON GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, ROCHESTER NEW YORK 14627 U.S.A
Web page: http://www.simon.rochester.edu/
More information through EDIRC
MACROECONOMICS ; ECONOMIC INDICATORS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.