Business Property Taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Queen's at Kingston - School of Policy Studies in its series Papers with number 93-24.
Length: 76 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; School of Policy Studies, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6
Phone: (613) 545-2159
Fax: (613) 545-2135
Web page: http://www.queensu.ca/sps/
More information through EDIRC
tax policy ; entreprises;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enid Slack, 2005. "Easing the Fiscal Restraints: New Revenue Tools in the City of Toronto Act," International Tax Program Papers 0507, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Richard M. Bird & Enid Slack, 2005. "Land and Property Taxation in 25 Countries: A Comparative Review," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(3), pages 34-42, November.
- Richard M. Bird, 2006. "Taxing Land and Property in Emerging Economies: Raising Revenue...and More?," International Tax Program Papers 0605, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.