Some Welfare Effects of Dynamic Customs Union Formation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER) in its series Papers with number 93-109.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Purdue University, Center for International Business Education and Research, Krannert Graduate School of Management, 1310 Krannert Building West Lafayette, Indiana 47907-1310.
Web page: http://www.krannert.purdue.edu/
More information through EDIRC
welfare ; customs unions;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raymond Riezman, 1999.
"Can Bilateral Trade Agreements Help Induce Free Trade,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(3), pages 751-766, May.
- Raymond Riezman, 1997. "Can Bilateral Trade Agreements Help Induce Free Trade?," International Trade 9706001, EconWPA.
- Riezman, R., 1997. "Can Bilateral Trade Agreements Help Induce Free Trade," Working Papers 97-01, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Raymond Riezman, 1999. "Can Bilateral Trade Agreements Help Induce Free Trade?," CSGR Working papers series 44/99, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.