Saving in Developing Contries: Theory and Review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies in its series Papers with number 144.
Length: 53 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PRINCETON UNIVERSITY, WOODROW WILSON SCHOOL OF PUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS, PRINCETON NEW- JERSEY 08542 U.S.A.
Phone: (609) 258-4800
Web page: http://www.wws.princeton.edu/
More information through EDIRC
savings ; developing countries;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry G., 1996.
"Short Run Savings Fluctuations And Export Shocks.Theory And Evidence For Latin-America,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003498, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, 1996. "Short run savings fluctuations and export shocks theory and evidence for Latin America," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003497, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, . "Short Run Savings Fluctuations and Export Shocks. Theory and Evidence for Latin-America," Borradores de Economia 048, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Youngjae Lim & Robert Townsend, 1998.
"General Equilibrium Models of Financial Systems: Theory and Measurement in Village Economies,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(1), pages 59-118, January.
- Lim, Y. & Townsend, R.M., 1997. "General Equilibrium Models of Financial Systems: Theory and Measurement in Village Economies," Papers 9716, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Chandran Govindaraju, V.G.R. & Tang, Chor Foon, 2013. "The dynamic links between CO2 emissions, economic growth and coal consumption in China and India," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 310-318.
- David W. Campbell, 1999. "Explaining Japan's Saving Rate," Macroeconomics 9902004, EconWPA.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Kunal Sen, 2001.
"The Determinants Of Private Saving In India,"
ASARC Working Papers
2001-13, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Wong, Grace Y. & Godoy, Ricardo, 2003. "Consumption and Vulnerability Among Foragers and Horticulturalists in the Rainforest of Honduras," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1405-1419, August.
- Ernest Aryeetey & Christopher Udry, 2000. "Saving in Sub-Saharan Africa," CID Working Papers 38, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Lawrence H. Summers, 1991.
"Consumption Growth Parallels Income Growth: Some New Evidence,"
in: National Saving and Economic Performance, pages 305-348
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris Carroll & Lawrence H. Summers, 1989. "Consumption Growth Parallels Income Growth: Some New Evidence," NBER Working Papers 3090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, 1996.
"The Fall in Colombian savings during the 1990s. Theory and evidence,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003593, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, . "The Fall in Colombian Savings During the 1990s. Theory and Evidence," Borradores de Economia 061, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ngwenya, Mthunzi A. & Paas, Leonard J., 2012. "Lifecycle effects on consumer financial product portfolios in South Africa: An exploratory analysis of four ethnic groups," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 8-18.
- Johansson, Sara, 1996. "Life cycles, oil cycles, or financial reforms? The growth in private savings rates in Indonesia," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 150, Stockholm School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.